Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How BIG is God to you?

I have been doing a Bible Study on Believing God! by Beth Moore. There is a five statement plegde she encourages us to say to our selves every day!

God is who He says He is.
God can do what He says he can do.
I am who God says I am.
I can do all things through Christ.
Gods word is alive and active in me.


God is! He is all knowing, all powerful, sinless, everywhere, He shed his blood for our sins!

He is there for us to call on anytime. We just have to do it! and Believe Him.

There is one thing I need to believe God for today. That is for my mother.

She has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I lift her up in prayer during this time of realization and change. I pray for peace and encouragement for the whole family to support her through the surgery that will change her body forever. I pray that God will teach her and us what we need to know in going through this. Most of all I pray for complete healing!! They have caught it early so her chances are good. We rest in that diagnosis.

My strength is in God and thank Him everyday for the mom that I have. She has sacrificed alot for us growing up! She gave of her time, money and heart everyday! Her faith has gotten her through many difficult situations in the past! That faith in God allowed her to help us grow into the people we are today. She is always there to give a hug and feed you dinner! There is always another seat at her table! She never thinks twice about fixing another plate for a visitor. They are always welcome! Her intelligence drives us to be better at what we can be. We all have reaped the benefits of her faith and prayers.

God is good and He works all things together for His purpose.

I love you mom!

No comments: