Saturday, April 4, 2009

Believing God...

Many of us say theat we believe IN God, but do we really BELIEVE God?

I am doing another Beth Moore study with two friends and this is really hitting me. I have been a christian since I was 7 and almost everything I have done has been surrounded by christian friends and family.

There are some things that I have to truly let God have. I say I have but have I?

I have to have complete faith in God for the following:
1. God is who He says He is.
2. God can do what he says he can do.
3. I am who God says I am.
4. I can do all things through Christ.
5. God's word is alive and active in me.

Deciding to believe God's word over our circumstances can be a tremendous exercise of the will at times. The great adventure of faith is not for the languid, but if He can raise the dead, He can surely help me through my minor circumstances.


I chose to believe God. He said I was forgiven. That I was beautiful to Him. That He had a purpose for my life. That I was a new woman, not bound by past decisions. That Christ took on my unrighteousness so I could be the righteousness of God in Him. (2 Cor 5:21)

God CAN help us through anything because He is always there! He doesn't allow us to go through anything without His help when we accept to be in His kingdom! WE just need to BELIEVE God!

I know there are things in me that I have to let God take over. He can and will help me to keep a strong and postive spirit through it.

No comments: