Sunday, March 15, 2009

An update..

If I looked at life lately all I can see is God's hand in everything. He is all around me everywhere! I have been praying for motivation to do what God wants me to do. Wow, has God been busy. I have to admit, that lately I was not really motivated to do much for God. Hugh was doing enough for the both of us. I have learned that God wants me to do more. When I relinquished this desire to fulfill my own wants, God reminded me in His word that He loves me and cares about every detail of my life. He also has a plan for what I am supposed to do. I have met three wonderful women who blessed me with God's love has shared an interest in growing deeper in his word. God's love can cover our human wants and desires. I have been so encourged through their kind words and prayers. Life's trials and daily walk is MUCH easier with Godly friends surrounding you and keeping your foot from being caught! The closer you get to God and the softer your heart gets to share His gospel, the more Satan tries to stop it, whether it be cutting down your confidence or throwing something in front of you that takes your attention away from God. So be on your guard! The Holy Spirit, if He is in you, will fight for you every step of the way! That seems to be my life lately.

No comments: